Friday, October 21, 2011

QSAC Got Talent SEMI-FINALS! Pre-Voting begins NOW!

Hello My Darlings,

I have made it to the Semi-Finals in QSAC’s “Got Talent”! I’m super-excited to be a part of this talent contest/fundraiser for such a well-deserving non-profit.

For those of you that don’t know, QSAC provides services for people with autism in the NYC and Long Island areas. Some of their services include a preschool, day school, day habilitation, in-home services, group homes and case management. As “Got Talent” prepares for a new round of quarter finals (10/25 & 11/8), pre-voting has begun for the semi-finals.

What I need are YOUR votes in this online fundraising portion of the contest. If I can get enough audience votes (there will be a video of my performance of “Green Bean Casserole” posted to the QSAC website in the next couple of weeks), I will make it to the Finals and will sing for Martha Wash!

Pre-voting has already begun! Click this link to vote for Candy: http://www.qsac.com/talent/sf1vote.html

Remember, all votes/donations made to QSAC are tax-deductible!

Let’s get me to the finals!

Hugs,
Candy

No comments: