Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm so proud!

Y'all,

Pride Weekend was the best it's been in years! My fellow Gender Offenders, Chic and Sassy, and I joined Marriage Equality New York for the march down Fifth Avenue. The weather was beautiful and we even got a breeze to cool us girls off.

We high-tailed it off the parade route at 14th Street to make it to "Pride Festivus" @ D-Lounge. We arrived to DJ Platespiller spinning it up right. GO rocked out with some of our best-loved hits such as "Catch the Bouquet", "99 Boys" & "I Always Come First". I even did a special version of "When I Wore The Crown" --- a Pride 2007 Remix version.

It was so good to see so many fans and folks along the parade route and at D-Lounge. Thanks for making it a Pride to remember.

Stay tuned...GO will be taking a little break, but re-emerging for a 2 number set at Sweet Paprika on Friday, July 20.

Hugs and Kisses,
Candy

No comments: